- Our campsite provides enough space for 100 people including all of their tents
- expenses per night: 3.00€ each
- Fireplace / barbecue (swivel-mounted)
- pole wood, timber and firewood available
- roofed (sheltered) veranda/porch
- roofed washing place and sink for your dishes
- Power supply at a small charge and constant water for free
- well-lighted sanitary section (powered by pure solar electricity!)
- 2 toilets, one toilet is for disabled persons and barrier-free
- 2 showers (hot water)
Urloffen is pretty much in the middle between Karlsruhe and Freiburg, approximately 6.5 miles away from Offenburg and Strassburg; at the edge of the beautiful black forest.
Our campsite is right next to the woods, and a bathing lake, the Max-Jordan lake, is within easy reach.
Click the image on the right to be forwarded to the exact coordinates of our campsite on Google Maps and start calculating your trip to Urloffen today.
An outline of the campsite and the buildings.
- Dark Green: woodshed
- Brown: pole wood storage
- Blue: roofed pavilion
- Orange: cabin and veranda
- Red: sanitary section
- Black circle: Campfire spot / fireplace
|- to Oberkirch (Schauenburg) 8 km and to Lautenbach (Wallfahrtskirche) 12 km|
- to Oppenau (Klosterruine Allerheiligen/waterfall) 20 km
- to Schwarzwaldhochstraße (Ruhestein, Mummelsee, Hornisgrinde) 30 km
- to the nearby wine village Durbach
- to Freudenstadt (55 km) and to Hechingen Burg Hohenzollern
- to Baden-Baden 42 km
- to Gengenbach 16 km
- to castle ruin Hohengeroldseck (26 km)
- black forest open air museum "Vogtsbauernhof" Gutach 40 km
- to Dorotheenhütte Wolfach (Mundblashütte, Glasmuseum, Weihnachtsdorf) 40 km
- to the awesome theme park Europapark Rust 35 km
- to Freiburg 70 km or
- to Elsaß Strasbourg 26 km, to Haut Koenigsbourg, to Colmar and Odilienberg.